High Horsepower FFU
Maximum air flow for minimum contaminants.
If maximizing air flow is what you need, the Technical Air Products’ SPX-HP fan filter unit is for you. The SPX-HP boasts a maximum air flow of 1,000 CFM. With a powerful ½ horsepower motor, the SPX-HP FFU has the least amount of CFM drop when used with more efficient filter media. For instance, the SPX-HP still delivers over 900 CFM when used with a high-efficiency ULPA filter.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter – 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns.
- Painted white, expanded metal face screen.
- Non Room-side Replaceable (Non-RSR).
- 1/2 HP permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor.
- Variable speed control with an 8’ power cord.
- Powder-coated 20-gauge steel construction.
- 30% efficient ASHRAE prefilter – 1” thick.
- ULPA or PTFE filters.
- Perforated powder-coated steel, stainless steel (304 or 316), or anodized aluminum face screen.
- Room-side Replaceable (RSR).
- Prewired to a control panel.
- Stainless steel (304 or 316) or aluminum construction.
- 30% efficient ASHRAE prefilter – 2” or 4” thick.
SPX-HP FFU Specifications
|Nominal Size||Dimensions||Max CFM||Watts at Max CFM||CFM at 90 FPM||Watts at 90 FPM|
|4×2||47.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 14.50″ H||960||984||638||832|
|3×2||35.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 14.50″ H||890||825||472||611|
|4×2 (RSR/RSRE)||47.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 17.50″ H||785||749||382||549|
|3×2 (RSR/RSRE)||35.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 17.50″ H||530||194||382||194|
* Data from typical setup using 1” prefilter and standard HEPA filter. Results will vary depending on filter media used.