Electronically Commutated FFU
Controlled environments, now with even more control.
The SPX-EC is Technical Air Products’ most feature rich FFU, offering customers the highest level of performance and control. The electronically commutated motor is a variable speed motor which automatically ramps up or down to keep a consistent air flow. When teamed with an auto-control card, the SPX-EC fan filter unit can provide customers with a completely automated clean air environment.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter – 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 microns.
- Painted white, expanded metal face screen.
- Non Room-side Replaceable (Non-RSR).
- 1/3 HP electronically commutated, variable speed motor (ECM).
- Variable speed control with an 8’ power cord.
- Powder-coated 20-gauge steel construction.
- 30% efficient ASHRAE prefilter – 1” thick.
- Basic control card with manual RPM adjustment.
- 8′ Power cord with plug end.
- ULPA or PTFE filters.
- Perforated powder-coated steel, stainless steel (304 or 316), or anodized aluminum face screen.
- Room-side Replaceable (RSR) or Room-side Replaceable Everything (RSRE).
- 220V or 277V.
- Prewired to a control panel.
- Stainless steel (304 or 316) or aluminum construction.
- 30% efficient ASHRAE prefilter – 2” or 4” thick.
- Auto-control cards, consoles and sensors available for varying degrees of automation.
SPX-EC FFU Specifications
|Nominal Size||Dimensions||Max CFM||Watts at Max CFM||CFM at 90 FPM||Watts at 90 FPM|
|4×2||47.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 14.50″ H||800||595||638||353|
|3×2||35.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 14.50″ H||675||555||472||231|
|2×2||23.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 14.50″ H||580||494||306||140|
|4×2 (RSR/RSRE)||47.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 17.50″ H||740||572||533||271|
|3×2 (RSR/RSRE)||35.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 17.50″ H||615||536||382||181|
|2×2 (RSR/RSRE)||23.62″ L x 23.62″ W x 17.50″ H||510||470||253||132|
* Data from typical setup using 1” prefilter and standard HEPA filter. Results will vary depending on filter media used.