Technical Air Products uses LED flat panel lights standard in all of our cleanrooms. If you already have an existing cleanroom, LED flat panel lights are cost-effective, energy-efficient replacements for fluorescent fixtures. With a low purchase price, and low operating cost, replacing old light fixtures with LED flat panel lights delivers a quick return on your investment, and savings for years to come.
LED flat panel lights are very cost-effective and lost-lasting, and they offer a variety of brightness (lumens) and color temperature (K) options. The LED flat panel lights produce even, consistent light which doesn’t create shadows. They are fully dimmable, and are compatible with building controls, motion sensors, and timers. LED flat panels are available in 4’x2′, 4’x1’ and 2’x2′ size options.
- Standard dimming: 0-10V dimming
- Five year limited warranty
- CRI: ≥80
- Fits standard T-bar and narrow grid drop ceilings
- Available in 2’x4’, 2’x2’ and 1’x4’ sizes
- Standard white finish
- IC Rated for direct insulation contact
Flow Thru Troffer
Flow thru troffers provide clean room light in areas where full filter coverage is required. Fixtures have a top perimeter flange to retain a standard filter module. (4) F32-T8 lamps are standard and are included with the fixture. Universal ballast allows connection to 120-277V single phase power.
- (4) F32-T8 lamps – tubes are included with fixture
- Acrylic eggcrate grille (½ x ½ x ½ cell) in extruded perimeter frame.
- Allows filter module and light to occupy same grid opening