Our heavy duty 2” wide cleanroom ceiling grid is perfect for cleanroom installations. The anodized aluminum finish is not only aesthetically pleasing but structurally strong. Steel grid connectors hold extrusions with ¼ 20 bolts for a finished ceiling that is smooth and consistent.
*Special lengths can be field cut to meet your specific needs.
Standard Cleanroom Ceiling Grid features
- Main and cross Tee – 2” wide x 1-3/8” high
- Wall angle – 1-1/4” wide x 1-3/8” high
- 6063-T5 Aluminum construction
- Standard finish – etched and clear anodized
- Continuous ¼-20 thread boss
- Zinc plated steel 4-way grid connectors
- RH/LH rod for connecting to turnbuckle
- ASTM turnbuckles for leveling